Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Moving out!

I haven't done a great job of keeping the blog updated lately. Philip and I have stayed busy working and packing! Business has really picked up at Million Air! We were awarded the government contract on the airfield, so the military traffic has at least doubled our business! I even marshalled a King Air in the other day that we weren't expecting. Our hand signals are based on the Blue Angels', and Pip was surprised that I knew how to do them! haha. I was proud of myself! =)

We had our walk-through yesterday, and the house looks great! We are closing on Monday afternoon, and are hoping to move most of our stuff over on Tuesday. Mom, dad, and Wade are coming through on Wednesday before heading to my Mamaw and Papaw's for Thanksgiving! Here are some recent pics for your enjoyment:

Packing up the apartment!


Our amazing fireplace!


The house!!!


1 comment: