Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmastime is here!!

I have been terrible about blogging lately! Since I last posted, I have become an aunt! Keagan Drury Dalton was born at 9:44pm on Dec. 16th. He was 7lbs, 13oz, and 21 inches long. They are also telling me he is a redhead like my sister! Melissa and Keagan are home and doing well. I am headed up to Virginia on Monday to meet him myself and I cannot wait! They have been posting a lot of pictures, and I can't wait to meet the little booger! They had pictures taken yesterday of Keagan and they are posted here on my sister's blog! :)

Also, Philip's dad came to visit this week, and we enjoyed spending time with him! We went to see the new Mission Impossible movie which I would definitely recommend! We also went to see The Spirit of Christmas show in Biloxi, and it was outstanding!! It was a "New York style" Christmas show with great singing and phenomenal dancing! They even had a block of ice lowered from the top of the curtain, and an ice skating pair performed to "Oh Holy Night". It was just awesome.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! I am so thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ being brought into the world to save us. Have a blessed holiday!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to have you here, but I don't know if Keagan will actually be a redhead. He MIGHT be a strawberry blonde in my opinion. You'll have to see for yourself to decide.

    ReplyDelete