Saturday, February 22, 2014

39 Weeks (Hopefully the last update!!)


Baby K is the size of a watermelon! WHOA!!

Maternity Clothes: Yup! And Philip's t-shirts!

Gender:  It's a GIRL!

Movement:  She still moves a lot, but she's running out of room... 
so it can be quite uncomfortable.

Cravings: Chocolate (specifically peanut M&M's)... and my hubby gave me LOTS for Valentine's Day!

Symptoms: Swollen hands and feet, restless legs, pelvic pressure, acne...

Total Weight Gain: 30 lbs... I actually lost a few pounds and have
stayed about the same weight the past few weeks. 
(Even though I'm eating a ton...)

What I Miss: Being able to get up from the couch without assistance... haha!

Best Moment of the Week: Philip turned 30 this week! Also, I got to see some precious friends, the Kyser's, tonight! They are missionaries in Malawi, Africa, and they are on furlough for a few months. Jill was my mentor while I was in college and I considered them my adopted family in Clinton. ;)

What I'm Looking Forward To: HAVING THIS BABY!!

I've been taking weekly photos inspired by this blog I found on Pinterest! Here are my last three:



No comments:

Post a Comment