Friday, June 17, 2011

New blog!

Welcome to our new blog! I thought this might be beneficial since we live so far from our family and friends. Life in Mississippi is treating us pretty well! Philip is now a fully certified Air Traffic Controller, and I'm hoping to start my new job as a Customer Service Rep for Million Air any day now! (Who knew it could take 2 months+ to get a background check?!...). Meanwhile, I am trying out some new crafts and watching a LOT of HGTV. :)
We are really loving our new church family at Bayou View Baptist in Gulfport. In fact, Pip is playing softball with the church's team! We are very thankful for the friends we have found there. I am really anxious to get more involved and start singing again. That is something I really miss.
I guess that is all for now! I will try to keep you all updated pretty often. It has been at least 4 or 5 years since I was an active blogger, so we'll see.

Lauren

P.S. Thanks to Ryan Stone for the blog name! Also to Emily Trussell for another great suggestion- The Knightly News! You guys are so creative.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! I will now expect comments, and you should find a cool background. I recommend Templates by Tenille (you can click on the link from my blog). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I commented twice on your blog yesterday! Thanks for the background link. I will check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that after I commented here. Thanks! I like the new background, and now you can also go into Design and then "Template Designer to play with fonts and colors. I would also recommend the "simple" template just because it looks better with the more fun backgrounds like you have. Then make sure you click to follow me if you don't already! That way you can check for updates on your dashboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! New blog looks good. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete