Thursday, June 23, 2011

New job and couponing

First of all, I FINALLY got my security badge today!! This is such a huge answered prayer. This means I can finally start my new job at the airport. I am beyond excited about this, bc it has been 2.5 months since my last day at Kohl's. If I had known it would take that long, I would have stayed at Kohl's until I knew I could start... but there's no way I could have known. Anyway, I am very happy and grateful to finally be able to start at Million Air. I think it's going to be a really fun job!
In other news, last night I went to a couponing class at church! I have been wanting to start couponing to save us some extra money, but it is kind of overwhelming. Reagan was very helpful, because she is from the coast. There are so many great websites out there for couponing, but we don't have any of the grocery stores that they use here. (No Publix, Kroger, Harris Teeter, etc.) So, we have to shop at places like Winn-Dixie. However, Reagan gets pretty much everything except milk, bread, and meat from drug stores. So, now I have some helpful tips, and hopefully it will motivate me!

4 comments: