Saturday, August 13, 2011

Birthday week!

Life has been a little crazy for me lately, going from being home all the time for 3 months to working full time. I've been taking naps a lot more since I started work! We are still not open... but the building is getting very close to completion. I can't wait for us to be open!

 Anyway, my birthday was this week and one of my very best friends, Laura, came to visit me! I'm really glad she came bc Pip was playing in a softball tournament, and he had 2 games that night. Laura and I went to the first game, then we ate pizza and ice cream cake from Bop's! :) I was really thankful to spend some time with Laura bc she is moving to Haiti on August 21st. She will be teaching English at an orphanage there. She also has a blog, and it is super encouraging- So They Can Know.You should check it out! Since Pip didn't get to hang out with me much that night, he took me to Olive Garden the next night. :) He also got me the elliptical trainer that I wanted so bad! It is like a small elliptical that only has the foot pedals. It is awesome! It is small and easy to balance on, and you can also turn it around and place it in front of a chair to use it like a stationary bike! I have really enjoyed using it! Thanks Pip!

1 comment: