Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Good times and bad.

Last weekend, I had Fri. and Sat. off so I went to Clinton. I stayed with Deann, and I had such a good time! I got to participate in a Bible study at her house that was so encouraging! It was so nice to feel unlimited by time and really discuss God's Word. On Saturday morning, I went squeal day for KT! (Where rushees find out which tribe they are in at MC). It was so nice to see a lot of my KT sisters. :) Then, I ate lunch with Alletta, and we got to catch up on life! It was nice to see everyone... but it made me miss Clinton even more! At least I only live 3 hours away.

On another note, please pray for my hometown- Rincon, GA. There has been quite a few deaths recently, and most of them were teenagers. From suicides, to car accidents, to sickness... the community is suffering from a lot right now. I was encouraged to see pictures from See You at the Pole this morning at my old high school, ECHS. All of the young people that have died have been either students or recent graduates of that school. It needs so much prayer, and it is encouraging to see so many students turning to God in times of tragedy.

Sorry there are no house updates... I have been so busy that I haven't been over since I took the last photos. I am probably going to swing by before church tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment