Wednesday, October 26, 2011

(almost) closing time!

We are closing on our house November 21st, and we can't wait!! We've really started discussing where everything will go, what tv, internet and phone services to get, and all that jazz. It's starting to feel real. Here are some pics from today:

Kitchen...

other side of Kitchen...

 Fireplace and side cabinets (still waiting on stackstone surround and mantle)

Vanity in Master Bath (I love the drawers in the middle!)

Kitchen from living room

The front... =)

Also, my papaw just found out that his cancer has returned, and he will start chemotheraphy in a couple of weeks. He has not been through chemo before, so please pray for him. He knows that God is in control, but he is still nervous about how the treatments will affect him. I got to visit papaw and mamaw this past weekend and attend a family reunion with a lot of my papaw's cousins and their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I think that really cheered him up a lot. The picture below is me with my mamaw, papaw, and Aunt Brenda at the reunion.

1 comment: