Thursday, September 5, 2013

14 Weeks

Well, it has officially been a year to the day since my last post. Oops! My sister is encouraging me to blog again now that I am pregnant, so that I can keep everyone updated with more than just facebook photos. I am currently 14 weeks along. (I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow!) Philip and I are thrilled and terrified. Haha!

Baby is about the size of a lemon.

Maternity Clothes:  Right now I am mainly wearing regular pants/shorts that were too big for me before pregnancy. I did buy a pair of maternity jeans that I've worn a couple times. I'm wearing a lot of loose fitting flowy shirts, because I'm at that stage where you can't really tell if I'm pregnant or just have a pot belly. :)

Gender:  Hope to find out next week!! We are dying to know!

Movement:  None yet.
 
Cravings:  I have this weird craving for sausage! LOL! It is something I hardly ever eat, but I saw it on the Food Network early on and have been wanting it ever since!

Symptoms: I am just really tired all the time... and also a little crazy. Sorry Philip! ;)

Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs.

What I Miss:  Sleeping comfortably through the night.

Best Moment of the Week: On Tuesday, Philip made my lunch and breakfast while I was running late (we had to leave at 5:30am for work). After work, he took me out for frozen yogurt, and then went with me for pizza and karaoke with some friends that night! It was a great day, and I'm lucky to have such a caring husband!

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Finding out the gender of our baby and going home to Georgia for our gender reveal party!! (Please pray we are able to find out!!)

I've been taking weekly photos inspired by this blog I found on Pinterest! Here are my latest 2! I had to include 13 Weeks in this post because it was my favorite one! See you next week!







2 comments:

  1. Haha, I don't ever remember you eating sausage! Funny how different people have different cravings. I still want to know a heart rate so I can make my guess! I don't want to guess without that because so far I've been right every time!

    Love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I still don't eat breakfast sausage. What I'm craving is like the large round pork sausage... lol.

    ReplyDelete