Thursday, September 12, 2013

15 Weeks

Well, we made it home! We were not able to find out the gender on Tuesday because our little one was hiding... I think it makes for a cute picture, though!

                       


As we are impatient in nature, we have made an appointment with an elective ultrasound clinic on Saturday in Savannah. We are taking my mom with us, and hopefully they will be able to determine the gender! If not, we will still get a session where we (along with my mom!) get to see our baby again and get some photos out of it... so, we're really excited!!



Maternity Clothes:  Wearing mostly normal pants still... embracing the rubber band trick on the button, though. If you don't know what I mean, look it up. It is brilliant and simple. I have also dug my amazing gauchos out of the bottom of a drawer. LOVE them.

Gender:  Still a mystery... hopefully only for a few more days!!

Movement:  I'm beginning to think I feel little movements... but since it's my first pregnancy, I can't really distinguish it from other tummy rumblings.
 
Cravings:  I am obsessed with Ginger Ale now... never drank it before pregnancy... and still sausage!!

Symptoms: I get tongue tied like ALL the time, so my sentences don't make any sense. Also, I say a random word in place of what I really meant, so another reason my sentences still don't make sense. (It makes for a lot of laughter at work while I'm training new people.)

Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs.

What I Miss:  Being able to sleep on my stomach... it's totally uncomfortable now if I even try.

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing our little one on the ultrasound... even though he/she was hiding the goods!

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Still finding out the gender of our baby!!

I've been taking weekly photos inspired by this blog I found on Pinterest! Here is the latest:


                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment