Sunday, December 15, 2013

29 Weeks

 
Baby K is the size of an acorn squash!
 
Maternity Clothes: I'm definitely wearing all maternity clothes now. I have a couple oversized shirts (like pikos) that I can wear, too. I am so thankful for my friends Jennifer and Jessica who passed down a ton of clothes to me! I have only had to buy a couple pairs of pants, so naturally I have a red pair and black pair. GO DAWGS! ;)

Gender:  IT'S A GIRL!!!

Movement:  She is VERY active, especially if I drink something cold or want to sleep. LOL!

Cravings: Smoked sausage again!! Pip took me to this awesome BBQ place called "Slap Yo Mama" and they have a Smoked Sausage Plate on the menu! PRAISE THE LORD! I also want chocolate, but I always wanted it before I was preggo, so it probably doesn't count.

Symptoms: BAD Acne, frequent bathroom visits (TMI?), and Restless Leg Syndrome

Total Weight Gain: 25 lbs.

What I Miss: Being able to sleep...

Best Moment of the Week:  Bristol's future friend, Baby Nelson, was born on Friday!!

What I'm Looking Forward To:  FINALLY getting our dining table this week! (LONG STORY... but it has been a fiasco!)

I've been taking weekly photos inspired by this blog I found on Pinterest! Here are my last 7 (oops!) since I have been a major slacker! I'm pretty sure it's because I didn't want to share my weight gain, but we'll just call it being busy because of the Christmas season... ;) 





















No comments:

Post a Comment