Tuesday, October 29, 2013

22 Weeks

Baby K is the size of a papaya!
Maternity Clothes: It's official. I can only wear my maternity pants now... except for one pair of khakis that I bought while I was in college. (If there was any doubt before, now I KNOW I gained too much weight in college!) I'm wearing a mix of maternity and regular shirts with a loose fit.

Gender:  IT'S A GIRL!!!

Movement:  I feel her kick a lot certain times of the day, and I think I'm starting to feel her roll over... at least that's what it feels like she's doing.

Cravings: Sweets and coneys from sonic. ;)

Symptoms: Still have terrible acne... and others that would not care to mention on the internet... lol.

Total Weight Gain: 14 lbs.

What I Miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach!

Best Moment of the Week: Going to visit Laura and then going back to Homecoming at MC.

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Going home today!!

I've been taking weekly photos inspired by this blog I found on Pinterest! Here are my last 2 since I didn't blog last week: 



No comments:

Post a Comment