Monday, October 14, 2013

20 Weeks! Halfway there!

Baby K is the size of a banana! Woah!

Maternity Clothes: I finally hung up all my hand me down maternity clothes in my closet, since my belly is quickly starting to get bigger. I am loving my maternity tights with tunics right now. I busted out my boots yesterday even though it was still in the 80s. Thank you, South Mississippi. ;)

Gender:  IT'S A GIRL!!!

Movement:  I am feeling her move! It's not constant, but there are certain times of the day when she seems to be active.

Cravings: This week I have been dying for chocolate snacks...

Symptoms: Pains when I make sudden movements or get up too quickly... I also had a bad cough last week, and from what I've read/heard it seems normal to have a cold during pregnancy.

Total Weight Gain: 11 lbs.

What I Miss: Being thin... lol. I just feel huge right now. 

Best Moment of the Week: Girls Night Out!! I went out to eat and to see a couple bands with some of my friends from church. We had a blast!

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Our anatomy ultrasound this afternoon!! Can't wait to see how our little Bristol has grown in the past month!

I've been taking weekly photos inspired by this blog I found on Pinterest! Here are my last 2 since I didn't blog last week: 



No comments:

Post a Comment