Thursday, October 3, 2013

18 Weeks

 Baby K is the size of a Sweet Potato!

Maternity Clothes: The maternity tights I ordered from Old Navy came in and I'm in love! I am really ready for fall, though! It is still pretty hot here, so I'm wearing gym shorts or gauchos most of the time.

Gender:  IT'S A GIRL!!!

Movement:  I am finally feeling her move a little bit, and it is just the coolest thing! I'm an emotional basket case, so I balled my eyes out one of the first times I really felt her.

Cravings: Smoked sausage (still)... so Philip found a crock pot recipe that includes it that we're having for dinner tonight!

Symptoms: I have gotten sick several times in the past couple of weeks. I think Mozzarella sticks must be like poison to Bristol... I never want to eat them again!!

Total Weight Gain: 11 lbs.

What I Miss: Semi-clear skin... my acne is TERRIBLE and it's driving me insane!!

Best Moment of the Week: Feeling Bristol move for the first time!

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Staying at home!! My last day of work is Monday!! I'm also looking forward to my college roommate's wedding next weekend!

I've been taking weekly photos inspired by this blog I found on Pinterest! Here are my last 2 since I didn't blog last week:







1 comment:

  1. Staying at home during pregnancy has been wonderful for me! It's so nice to just be able to nap/eat when I need to, and not have to worry about being awkward if I'm feeling nauseous. (Also, clothing: optional).

    ReplyDelete