Friday, July 29, 2011

Crazy life

Well, life has been crazy for the past few weeks! I got to stay in Georgia for a couple of extra days in order to go to a close friend's wedding. Adam Dozier and Jennifer Driggers have been dating since we were in the 10th grade, and they were finally joined in marriage on July 16! It was such a sweet wedding! I'm so thankful that I got to attend! (I will try to blog about their wedding gift that I made myself in a future post... if my computer cooperates and allows me to add multiple pictures in one blog post.) I have a picture from our senior prom of Adam and Jen Dozier, Adam and Abby Newland, and me and Pip. We were all dating the guys we ended up marrying. I think I will always treasure this picture!




I also started my job last week, and it has been a fun 2 weeks of orientation and training! I think I'm really going to enjoy working for this company. We are preparing for our grand opening... as soon as the building is complete. I can't wait! Now I'm just trying to learn everything I can about airplanes...

In the midst of all of this, Pip and I celebrated our 1st anniversary on the 24th! I am so incredibly thankful for him. He is truly the perfect husband! We also met Bruce from Swamp People!! He's the one that wears the overalls with no shirt, and his dog, Tyler, rides in the boat. (Pics on facebook... lol) Last but not least, my sister just found out that her baby is a BOY! I can't wait until my little nephew arrives in December! I'm gonna spoil the little booger.

No comments:

Post a Comment